Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:38:27 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 19:27 -0600 schrieb inode0:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 17:12 -0700 schrieb Stephen John Smoogen:
> >> 4) What logos are going to be used outside of the preinstalled images,
> >> where and how.
> >
> > None, nowhere.
>
> I would like to see these pressed and packaged in a similar fashion as
> other official Fedora media including the use of the logo and/or
> artwork on the sleeve. Assuming this is deemed "official Fedora media"
> I think we are already covered for such use so long as we continue the
> production practices we have used for previous media.

Of course we will follow that practices and use official Fedora artwork,
that's the reason why I have to do all this. I thought this was obvious
and has been stated several times.

I (mis)understood Stephen's question as will there be any logos on the
DVD, on a filesystem level but outside of the ISOs. The answer to that
question is no.

Regards,
Christoph