The future of optical media within the project.

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:34:01 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:17 AM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen <bob at fedoraunity.org>wrote:

> The discussion is about optical media, you might check the subject line.
> Optical media includes the DVD images with the traditional anaconda
> installer.

Looking beyond merely the subject line, the discussion is focused on live
images. Even assuming otherwise,  everyone participating in said discussions
are already aware of the presence of dvd images.  If someone prefers that,
they are free to use it and there are no changes necessary there.  Meanwhile
it is useful to discuss what we need to do with the live images since they
are used by a very large % of our users.

Rahul