The future of optical media within the project.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:34:15 UTC 2011

On 13/01/11 03:27, Jon Masters wrote:

<snip>
> Oh. Fair enough. My mistake. If it's just killing CDs, I suppose it
> might be time. Would still be good to know if this harms people in parts
> of the world where CDs (and burning thereof) might be more common.
<snip>
> Jon.

I take the liberty to post this, snipped from a private email to me:

"Why? Internet service is expensive here. This month I am on 3GB data
limit.  That is not even enough to download the DVD, not to mention to
satisfy the need to check mails, respond to Forums, contact clients, etc."

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded