Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 13 15:26:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 15:24 +0000, Adam Williamson wrote:
[snip]
> That's how I see the process being used, anyway.

Ah okay, I like that a lot. Then he could copy or not copy individual
issues come up in the board ticket as necessary to have them resolved
where that work is being done. Okay I get what you're saying now, this
is a good idea and it certainly would have been a lot better if this had
gone down that way! Sorry for the confusion -

~m