Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 13 19:21:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Now they switch the wallpaper.

Not to waste too many words on a tangent, but let me state this again
for the record.  The have *requested* that we use the Gnome default
wallpaper for the Gnome desktop in F15, as a tribute to the new Gnome
3/Gnome Shell release.  The final decision on this topic has not yet
been decided by the Fedora Design Team.  It'll be up to that team to
make a decision, or kick the decision up to the Fedora Board if they
find it too difficult.  Please give the Design Team the chance to make
that decision, and not treat it as a foregone conclusion at this
point.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader