Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:59:00 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM, Christoph Wickert <
christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>

> What exactly? First they changed the metacity and GTK themes from Nodoka
> to Clearlooks and they will continue to use upstream successors of these
> in gnome-shell. Now they switch the wallpaper. What inside the GNOME
> desktop remains visibly Fedora - except the Fedora icon in the menu and
> perhaps the screensaver?
>
> Note that I'm not talking about plymouth, I'm only talking about the
> GNOME desktop/shell.

Fedora theme is not limited to GNOME.  It has to cover a lot of things
including but not limited to Anaconda. firstboot, plymouth,  grub and so on
and it is not like they don't have enough work to do even if we don't
consider all this.  I would let them worry about it instead of interfering.

Rahul