No board IRC office hours today; next board meeting on Monday on IRC

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:08:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 02:56:51PM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a note the board won't be having office hours on IRC today. Friday
> office hours are being replaced with every-other-week public IRC
> meetings in #fedora-board-meeting.
>
> The next board meeting will be Monday, January 24, in
> #fedora-board-meeting at 1800 UTC / 2 PM US ET and it will be a joint
> meeting with FESCo to discuss the Fedora short-term goals-setting
> project [1].

I've updated the schedule of Board Meetings to reflect the lack of office
hours:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Board_meetings#Meeting_Schedule

We'll need to decide whether the meeting after FUDCon will be an IRC or
phone meeting (and we'll flipflop thereafter).

Thanks to rbergeron for mentioning that needed to be updated :-)

-Toshio