Looking for feedback on Fedora COC Enforcement Draft

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:22:45 UTC 2011

On 03/02/2011 07:10 AM, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the text for our proposed Code of Conduct Enforcement draft(1)
> that we (Fedora Community Workgroup) would like to get constructive
> feedback from the community about.

I have a question related to logistics that I pointed out earlier.  Once
there is consensus, there should be a step where every contributor
agrees to the COC explicitly.  I think the best place for this is to
enforce it via the Fedora Account System and preferably club it with the
CLA change.   Is there agreement on that?   Also the consequence of
violating this wilfully should be explicit.

Rahul