Resignation from FAmSCo, Fedora Ambassadors

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:15:13 UTC 2011

Em Sáb, 2011-05-07 às 17:23 -0700, Larry Cafiero escreveu:

> Effective immediately, I resign from the following positions I hold in
> the Fedora Project:
>
> -- Membership on the Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee (FAmSCo); and
>
> -- Membership in Fedora Ambassadors, including Ambassador Mentor.
>
> I have taken the liberty of removing myself from these memberships and
> others in FAS, though I am not able to remove myself from FAS
> completely. I trust someone will take care of this housekeeping
> matter.
>
> On a personal note, I have learned much from my work with the Fedora
> Project and will apply much of this to future endeavors; to say
> nothing of how grateful I am to have worked with such excellent
> people. I can only hope my contributions to Fedora have come close to
> matching what I take away from the project.

I'm really sorry to read it, Larry.

I want you to know that meeting you at FUDCon Tempe was a great
experience for me. If you have learned much from your work on Fedora,
also be sure that others like me also have learned from your work.

I deeply appreciate your kindness and your consideration with all Fedora
contributors from Latin America and other regions.

Good luck on your new projects and initiatives. I wish you all the best!

Thank you for everything.

Kind regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo