Fedora Project and Fedora Board

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri May 13 19:51:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 19:43:01 +0000,
  Robert 'Bob' Jensen <bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:
> I hate to repeat myself but I am only asking 10 people to do so, if someone can't or chooses not to, that is fine they will split their votes however they want. The reason I am doing this is pretty simple, I'm asking 10 people to throw out range voting and cast a vote like they would in any 'normal' election.

Note that the way the vote works there is no vote splitting as there is no
summing of the votes you make for each candidate. Each candidate is scored
independently with a number beteween (inclusively) 0 to the number of
candidates. You can max out all candidates if you wish. (Though this has the
same net effect as ranking each candidate at zero.)