Community Working Group Status

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:30:49 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 10:42:54AM -0600, inode0 wrote:
> In light of a recent problem that has surfaced on another mailing list
> I took a look at the CWG again this morning and I'm curious what is
> the current state of this group.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement
>
> still shows up as a draft and hasn't been changed for many months now.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group

This part has now been fixed.  An announcement is waiting in the
devel-announce moderator queue.

For those who are just following this thread, these documents were approved
on the May 10th meeting of the Board but we (the Board) failed to remove
draft status from them.  After confirming that this was just an oversight
via today's meeting and in the Board ticketting system I removed draft
status and sent the announcement.

-Toshio