Trial of recording Board Q & A in askbot

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:49:47 UTC 2011

***
*** Note this is an experiment, this may not continue beyond a few meetings
***

The Board is experimenting to see if we can capture the Q&A section of the
biweekly IRC meetings in a more accessible fashion than simply having IRC
logs.  This week I've entered the questions and the answers that were
discussed at the meetings into ask.fedoraproject.org.  This makes the Q&A
easier to reference later and allows for further refinements to the answers
to take place outside of the meetings but took time on my part to try to
summarize everything fairly and likely in dealing with followup
answers/suggeestions/etc on ask.fedoraproject.org.  Use this for now and let
us know here how useful you find it but be aware that we may or may not
continue it in the future.

http://ask.fedoraproject.org/questions/?tags=boardmeetingqa&start_over=true

-Toshio