Upcoming elections, and an out of date Board wiki page

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 01:03:40 UTC 2011

Dear Advisory Board:

I have come to remind you of upcoming elections.

http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-elections.html

First: In the near term, we need someone to (a) update the Elections
wiki page, (b) advertise the schedule and make sure there are no major
gripes with it.  Which means we need someone to volunteer. Or for
someone to wrangle a volunteer.  Tomorrow, being the public IRC board
meeting date, would be a fabulous time to tackle this.  As you can see,
the major dates for the election are coming up very quickly.

Secondly: We've gone back and forth about the usefulness of the
questionnaire in the past few elections. If we want to tackle that
question, now is the time to do it, otherwise I'll assume we'll keep
proceeding as we have for the past few elections.  Perhaps this is
something we can cover as well in the public meeting, or on-list.

Third: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board <-- this is entirely out of
date. As in, nearly 6 months out of date. Can those of you who are now
on the board / no longer on the board please take a moment to update
your status and/or move your name, when appropriate, to the Emeritus
members list?

Thanks,

Robyn, your friendly neighborhood flogger