No subject

Thu Apr 19 19:57:42 UTC 2012

'Official' status to a localized community and that caused in a few=
places the following issues:<br>
1. multiple localized communities got created having the same<br>
 =A0 objectives, target users.<br>
2. &quot;wars&quot; between the localized communities of the same country, =
like<br>
 =A0 it&#39;s happening in Italy.<br>
I agree there should be a proposal since leaving things as they are<br>
now will just weaken the Fedora community at first and as a<br>
consequence the localized communities themselves.<br>
cheers,<br>
Andrea<br>
P.S I explained my position about this already on the past Board&#39;s<br>
elections as you can see at [1], point 1.<br>
[1] <a href=3D"http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=3DBoard_nominatio=
ns&amp;oldid=3D238761#Andrea_Veri_.28averi.29" target=3D"_blank">http://fed=
oraproject.org/w/index.php?title=3DBoard_nominations&amp;oldid=3D238761#And=
rea_Veri_.28averi.29</a><br>

;Cicku&#39;<br><br>Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor=
 of GNU.<br>Blog:<a href=3D"http://cicku.me" target=3D"_blank">http://cicku=
.me</a><br>
Twitter:@cickumqt<br>Hope you can visit and leave some comments.<br>More Co=
ntact info see here:<a href=3D"http://about.me/cicku" target=3D"_blank">htt=