Community Working Group status?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:50:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 01:32:11PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I've seen a few things recently where folks were asked to take
> conflicts or issues to the Community Working Group.
>
> However, I don't think the CWG is really still active or functional.
> There's no term limits or succession guidelines, and I don't think
> anyone in the CWG has done anything since the code of conduct work.
> (which was around a year ago).
>
> I'd like to propose that it be dissolved and folks are asked instead to
> take interpersonal conflicts to a Board ticket (if they have exhausted
> the process in
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement )
>
> Thoughts?

Having already been present on the Board during one misunderstanding about
whether the Board wanted the CWG to continue, I'd really like the current
CWG members to express their opinions.  That seems to be you, rbergeron,
mjg59, and bpepple.  I'm sure that we can catch rbergeron at one of our
meetings and ask for her thoughts :-)  mjg, bpepple, what are your thoughts?

-Toshio