Jaroslav's 2012 goals

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 15:03:24 UTC 2012

Hi,
first I have to say, I like all the goals from other Board members
and I'd like to take a part in and help as much as possible.

As you know, I'm the Brno's Red Hatter - we are growing rapidly here
with a lots of new Fedora contributors every month, but quite isolated
from the rest of Red Hat and especially from Fedora community. But I
have to say - all these people are passionated devels. So my goal is
to be a bridge for them to enter our community, to inform them what's
happening in Fedora, what are our goals, our vision etc. Also I'd
like to help them to reach our community from inside - a lot of shy
people who'd like to make a big stuff for community but are usually
afraid to do it.

You know, I'm also Fedora KDE SIG guy and there will be big days
with all Active stuff - so I'd like to work on it, to bring Fedora
to the new form factors devices like tablets, cell phones etc. But
not to forgot our desktop users.

We are planning a lot of events to show Fedora to more users and to
get even more developers and I think we're doing a great job, making
old Fedora country again Fedora country (I mean Czech Republic).

Jaroslav