First use of Infinity Logo

Pam Chestek pchestek at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 13:46:48 UTC 2012

On 2/10/2012 4:06 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> The changelog mentions:
> * Thu Nov 10 2005 John (J5) Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> - 1.1.32-1
> - Add new fedora logos to pixmap and icons/hicolor
>
> That would fit with the timeline. If we still have access to the csv
> information (and if we were using it back then) maybe we can dig up some
> more.
So if I read the Fedora history page right, would have been included in
Test 1 of Fedora Core 5, which was available on November 23, 2005 on a
fedoraproject.org server?

But we're not sure whether the server was in NC or AZ on that date?
(That's ok, we can cope with that.)

Thanks all for your help,

Pam