Tying threads together.

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Feb 17 20:34:11 UTC 2012

Hi!

it has been some time since I wrote to this list. Nevertheless I'd like
to add two quick comments ;-)

On 15.02.2012 18:58, María Leandro wrote:
> El 15 de febrero de 2012 12:30, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com
> <mailto:rbergero at redhat.com>> escribió:
>
> Just as Mo said with Mailing lists, also our wiki needs a bit of
> arrangement. If a new contributor needs something that is not point out
> on frontpage will get lost into a complete mess that is ok for regular
> contributors, but not for new users.

+1 -- I sometimes wondered if the wiki should be split into two: one
that targets users and one that is for contributors. That distinction
might makes a few things harder, but a lot of others easier. For
example, right now ordinary users that use the wiki search often get