Board question regarding non-software goods.

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 16:01:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> As an example, there are very old, very outdated freedom / infinity /
> voice poster designs that I *still* see in event photos, replete with
> embarrassingly incorrect fonts.

The problem is - as I already post here - we offer these outdated posters
on our official Marketing Collateral wiki page [1].

We should fix it, provide the approved items there with guidelines how it
has to be processed, correctly exported in print PDFs and then produced.
It would help a lot, after producing some swag, I know it's really extremely
difficult  to do it correctly and it costs quite a lot of money when they
have to fix our design :(

What's most important - or marketing stuff will be available in one place -
easy to get, quick to produce (as deadlines on events are usually tight),
archived...

But we are just bureaucrats here, would be great if Design team could help
as identify the current artwork, we as Board can approve it. I can take
care, I'll write an email to Design list and offer my help here :)

Jaroslav

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral