Board question regarding non-software goods.

neville at taygon.com neville at taygon.com
Fri Feb 24 20:30:51 UTC 2012

> On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 13:52 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>> Such as? I doubt that anybody but the design team has produced designs
>> for our swag and I wonder if something that was produced by the design
>> team needs an explicit approval from the very same team.
>
> As an example, there are very old, very outdated freedom / infinity /
> voice poster designs that I *still* see in event photos, replete with
> embarrassingly incorrect fonts.

<snip>

I don't want to invalidate the very important views as Design Team. I wish
there collateral gallery for stickers and posters has an Archive section
for the old stuff. So when I look for material on the wiki I have the
fresh work available on top.

I have been around enough time to know what are old, and what is more
recent... but for a new collaborator it is difficult to know that.

Having said that, I understand the stress on the importance about the
right font, right colours, and respect the trademark.

Neville
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v