Fedora Tagger?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 28 10:46:45 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just found Fedora Tagger.But I think its interface is not
> beautiful.Who or which team is responsible for this?
>

> Best Regards,
> Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Hi Christopher,

After a quick search on my mailbox I can see that you're active in at
least the following mailing lists:
* advisory-board,
* i18n
* trans
* devel
* infra
* amba
* docs
* web
* rpmfusion (hum, this one is appart, isn't it?)

It's great to have contributors that involved in the Project, but many
of your requests are only simple questions, "bug report", feature
requests or things like that. You would probably have more answers if
you explain better why this has to change and how for example. It's
exactly as Joerg said[1].

This mailing list is used to raise questions or issues to the board,
and on this email, the board is not really needed. You could have
asked on IRC by the devel or design, or even websites chan (or their
corresponding mailing lists).

For your information, duckduckgo gave me as first result the Mizmo
blog post, please read it, you'll see that its still under
development:
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2012/01/16/announcing-fedora-packages-and-fedora-tagger/
It is planned for this fiscal year (March 2012 -Feb 2013).

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2012-February/011294.html

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond