[Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:57:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Mairin Duffy Strode
<duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> At this point we can't change the text because we go live in almost 2 hours and need legal approval for any changes.... It's almost 10 pm in legal tz. Should we simply abort mission? Nirik and/or Ian is going to pull the trigger at midnight ET US so if the board would rather there no message at all can you let Kevin and Ian know in #fedora-admin?

I'm personally fine with what's there (at stg.fedoraproject.org) -
though there was heated debate during the meeting about this not being
a US-only issue, I personally think that something is better than
nothing and salute your efforts to get something up on such short
notice! (and love the empty hot-dog bun!)