[Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 18 08:01:49 UTC 2012

Le 18 janv. 2012 03:39, "Mairin Duffy Strode" <duffy at fedoraproject.org> a
écrit :

> At this point we can't change the text because we go live in almost 2
hours and need legal approval for any changes.... It's almost 10 pm in
legal tz. Should we simply abort mission? Nirik and/or Ian is going to pull
the trigger at midnight ET US so if the board would rather there no message
at all can you let Kevin and Ian know in #fedora-admin?

We were really short in time. Even if not managed according to the initial
plan, thank you for this efficient result!