Regarding personnel changes in Fedora

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:35:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Given the recent announcement regarding the new Fedora program manager and
> since I got asked I just forward those question to the right people who can
> clarify these things for people preferable on a wiki page(s) in foreseeable
> future.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Engineering probably answers a
number of your questions.

> Who are Fedora personal?

I interpret 'Fedora personel' as people being paid to work on Fedora,
which the above wiki page covers.  There are, of course, a very large
number of people that volunteer their time to work on various things
in Fedora as well.

josh