Fedora Board Recap - 2012-07-25

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:05:43 UTC 2012

On Jul 25, 2012 10:31 PM, "Toshio Kuratomi" <a.badger
<a.badger at gmail.com>@<a.badger at gmail.com>
gmail.com <a.badger at gmail.com>> wrote:

> There wasn't when we set this up.  I believe that was before Fedora
> Infrastructure updated trac but I also believe someone looked and still
> didn't see any way to make that possible on a ticket-by-ticket basis.

While I'm not sure if track has this function, as much as I hate to suggest
it, Bugzilla does. A new group would need to be created and maintained, but
the functionality does exist in something that we have deployed today if
RHT would let us use it for that.

$0.02
-Jon