Fedora Board Recap - 2012-07-25

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:49:10 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 12:30 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> * The tickets filed with the Board are, at least a reasonable
> percentage of the time, of a nature that they should be kept private
> (legal stuff, personnel/sensitive/conflict, etc.).

I would argue here that we should create an separate trac instance to
handle all the legal issues which would be handled by the legal team for
the legal stuff and another one for community conflicts be it
individuals or groups in our community which would be handled by the
community working group and the relevant tickets be migrated to those
instances ( if doable ).

Could you provide example on what you mean by "personnel and "sensitive"
issues that the board might be dealing with which might not belong in
either of those two previously mentioned instances?

JBG