[Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 23:06:58 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 03:34 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> He should just do the most honourable thing and step down from this
> election since he has already has a seat in another governing body
> within the project and this process be fixed so that no individual can
> serve in more the one governing body at a time and that we only hold
> another elections between individuals with votes that ended up in a tie
> that did not get elected to ( or are not serving in ) another governing
> body with in the project

Is this a policy?  I believe we've had multiple cases of FESCo and
Fedora Board positions being filled by the same person.  If you look
beyond that, is it really unreasonable to have a person who's holding a
position in one aspect of the Fedora project serve a role on a different
governing body in a different aspect of Fedora?  Doesn't seem
unreasonable to me.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!