[Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:18:13 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 12:52 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> The reason we have a wrangler over an election committee is that the
> committees in the past rapidly became one person as people bailed left
> and right for real job issues.

And the same can happen with any governing body within the project so?

>   And to be quite clear, most of the
> election wranglers have not worked for Red Hat...

Nor did I ever say they did.

>   so please just stop
> with the "Red Hat is putting the thumb screws on the Fedorans". It got
> tiring last year and is now at the point where I have to ask "Why are
> you still around if all you can say is that Red Hat keeps you here
> against your will."

When did I ever say that Red Hat kept me here against my will?

It's direct or indirect corporate influence in the governing body's of
the community that I'm trying to prevent from taken place and that is
certainly not limited to Red Hat nor have I ever said it to be like so...

JBG