[Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:25:16 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 01:00 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Agreed.  When I ran for FESCO, among my reasons for self-nominating
> (other than having ideas about what FESCO should do and delusions that
> I had contribution to make) was that the nominee pool was, at that
> time, short of what was required to hold the election.
>
> And I got in.

Here you claim you got automatically in because the nomination pool was
to short

> And if I'm what you'd consider popular, I suggest taking a few steps
> into the big blue room with the green carpet and having a look-see.

You certainly are far from being on my popular list and I suggest next
time you at least communicate with feature process owners before you
start royally fucking up their work they have been working at for
several release cycles!

I'll probably have to be spending this and the next release cycle to
clean up your mess ...

JBG