Regarding GSoC 2012

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 2 04:41:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Buddhika,
>
> Thanks for your note. I'm glad someone is already starting to run with this
> stuff.
>
> You mentioned on IRC that you might be willing/needing to a bit of help in
> wrangling - perhaps as we make a bit more noise someone may step forth and
> volunteer.

Hello

Thanks Robyn, I am glad to work with this. My blog post can be found here[1].

Thanks susmit, and is there any idea/s for GSoC 2012?

I have sent loads of emails to past mentors and some interested contributors.
Quaid, Duffy and Susmit are supporting me right now. And the number of
ideas are getting increasing.

I do believe that we will be having some considerable amount of ideas
by the end of the weekend.

I am trying to get some ideas from Insight team as well.
I ll keep buzzing fedorians and making shout till then.

[1] http://ebckurera.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/gsoc-2012-with-fedora-ideas-welcome/

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)