Cheerful Reminder: Public Board IRC Meeting, Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 18:30 UTC

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:10:34 UTC 2012

Hi Robyn,

I send my apologies but won't be able to make today's meeting.

Regards,
Peter

On Mar 21, 2012 2:51 PM, "Robyn Bergeron" <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> This is a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will be having a public
IRC meeting on Wednesday, March 21, at 18:30 UTC. This meeting is open to
everyone, participation and input is welcomed.

> When: 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern), on March 21, 2012
> Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
> Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
> Meeting Secretary: Peter Robinson
>
> Today's agenda is:
>
> * Open Q & A
> * Toshio Kuratomi on his Board member goals
> * Update on trademark guidelines draft and hopefully voting, Special
Guest Star Spot will be in attendance barring unforeseen conflicts
> * Open Tickets:
>  ** 135: Connotations problems with Beefy Miracle (Short version: Beef is
offensive in certain cultures, how to avoid doing this in the future)