Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codenames

Rajesh Ranjan rranjan at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 11:38:49 UTC 2012

On बुधवार  28 मार्च 2012 01:44 अपराह्न, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Kevin: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-March/164965.html

It tells a different stroy. And in this perspective, this is really a bad indicator that how much our current process is faulty and how one dominant group can take 'advantage' of it in future as well. I strongly believe that open source is a place for "Collaboration", it should not be used for just showing ones dominance over others, just because of the fact that 'one' is good in numbers at one point of time. "Beefy Miracle" case shows us the problem. It is a process related bug and I feel time has come to fix it. And I believe that we (Fedora Community) are mature enough to handle this.

regards,
Rajesh