New Trademark Guidelines

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:34:53 UTC 2012

I recall from the last public IRC meeting that the Board was
planning/hoping to perhaps make a decision about approving the new
guidelines at its next public IRC meeting (which I think is April 4).
I know the Fedora ambassadors in North America have this subject on
the agenda for the next FAmNA meeting on April 3 and I understand from
the most recent FAmSCo meeting that they plan to discuss it also
during its next meeting on April 4 (later in the day after the Board
meeting has concluded).

To enable regional ambassador groups and FAmSCo to provide feedback on
this to you would it be possible to delay any Board decision until the
public IRC meeting on April 17?

John