[APAC] The incomming Indonesian Community Conflict

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 4 09:09:18 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Yafiz Haris Nasution
<yafiz at fedora.or.id> wrote:
> Hi All,

Bottom-posting, please!

> Take a look to this page please :
> http://fedora.or.id/portal/author/arifiauo/
>
> Arif Tri Waluyo previous is a contributor of Indonesia Fedora Community and
> then out of the community to build a community by her own.
>
> And then look to this page please : http://fedoraproject.org/en/about-fedora
>
> "The Fedora Project is the name of a worldwide community of people who love,
> use, and build free software. We want to lead in the creation and spread of
> free code and content by working together as a community."
>
> I think what we've (fedora.or.id Team /
> http://fedora.or.id/portal/tentang-kami/) done before is true, because the
> Fedora of the community and to community.

Shall we transfert id.fc.o to your portal?

Couldn't you guys come up with an arrangement? You should keep the
portal gathering the strongest community, and share your experience in
order to grow up!

I know the work behind maintaining a community
website/wiki/planet/blog/facebook/twitter/… (No I am not doing it).
This is HUGE, couldn't you share responsibilities, avoid spare time
and just work efficiently?
I can't imagine that you're only two guys in this community, are there
some discussions on your local mailing list?

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)