The Future of release names

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed May 9 17:20:46 UTC 2012

On 05/09/2012 12:05 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

>> * What changes do people want to see in a revised process?
>
> Dunno, I don't want to change the rules.

Fwiw, I personally feel the same way.  So, I am little disappointed the
poll was implemented in a way that "I want the process changed" was not
a separate poll item.  Partly my own fault for not being present at the
board meeting when this decision was made, but having that would've
helped make clear what level of sentiment there is for it.  As-is, it's
hard to tell.

-- rex