The Future of release names

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:14:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Anyway, please, please don't use artwork as support for the current
> process - it is us artists ourselves who have been complaining loudly
> about the current process and are harmed by it.

I wasn't just to be clear. I recognize there is a conflict and only
wanted to encourage the consideration of decoupling the two things
rather than ask the community to pick a kind of tea every 6 months
which I can't help but think will spoil the fun of the release naming
process. But maybe a good way for both to work together will come out
of the process too.

John