Subdomain request: fudcon.fedoraproject.org

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 02:01:28 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> No I mean for the infra maintainers.
> We need to have a team dedicated, really involved.
>
> [snip]

ok then :-) .. in the meantime fedora.my will be using this for our
events (FADs, Release Party, etc) .. and I'll be improving it as it
goes, and when it matures a bit more, create a generic deployment
buildout in case fudcon.fp.o or other communities/conference  want to
run their own setup ..

p/s: just another idea, but this might be cool too .. of course, it
will need system made/customized for it ...

events.fp.o/fudcon/<region>/year
events.fp.o/fad/<location>/<MMYY>
events.fp.o/releaseparty/<location>/<relnum>

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331