Public IRC Board Meeting today, Wednesday, 2012-05-16 18:30 UTC

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed May 16 14:49:00 UTC 2012

Greetings!

This is a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will be having a public IRC
meeting Today!, Wednesday, May 16, at 18:30 UTC. This meeting is open to
everyone, participation and input is welcomed.

We do have a few people expected to be out this week, we shall see if we have a quorum or not at meeting time, but Q&  A at the bare minimum can continue.

If someone is available to do a ping in all the channels to notify of the Board meeting, I would be appreciative of that - some people miss it (and yes, I know, others detest it!). I'll be en route back from a doctor visit around the time when we'd want to do so (approximately a half-hour prior to the meeting.)

When: 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern), on May 16, 2012
Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: Robyn Bergeron

Today's agenda is:

* Announcements
* Open Q&  A
* Open Discussion items:
   ** Release Naming: Checking in to see if someone is willing to coordinate/lead. Perhaps that person could do a whenisgood time checkin for the people who are interested in being involved.
   ** Board members continuing to report in on their personal goals: Yay/Nay?
* Any other business?
* Next public Board IRC meeting time/date confirmation: May 30, 2012, 18:30 UTC

-Robyn