Dedicating the next release to Seth Vidal

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:26:59 UTC 2013

Hi

Since we did something similar for Dennis Ritchie earlier, I think this
would be a obvious thing to do to add a note of dedication in the release
announcement and release notes in the memory of Seth Vidal and add the
relevant links to donate etc in the release notes.  I will be happy to do
both but just wanted to make sure everyone is in favor

I also wanted to float the idea of changing the codename of Fedora 20 to
something related to biking or other interests of Seth since that has been
floated in several places already.  We might choose to add it as an option
and let the community vote instead of hand picking something as well.
Thanks!

Rahul