Dedicating the next release to Seth Vidal

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Tue Jul 16 03:52:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Tristan Santore
<tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net> wrote:

> Have any of you actually considered asking Eunice and Seth's loved
> ones in general, how they feel about this first ?

I did not speak to them about this specific issue at the funeral, but
in general they were quite happy (and perhaps a bit surprised ;) to
see how widely loved and respected Seth was, including by the software
community.

Spot may have spoken to them about this; not sure.

Luis