Fedora User Survey draft

Mark Terranova Markdude at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 14 02:06:22 UTC 2013

Great survey!
The 1st box -maybe the other ARM should be
* other eg ARM fill in box

I for one want to know what sorta arm are people using? Is it Pi,
Beagleboard?

I have a suggestion for question help with installation my 1st choice for
help is local, mostly via local Fedora group, sometimes LUGs, Adding choice
of
* Local Fedora group,LUGS
Makes sense for me, and likely others (LUGs are STILL a great source of
helpful folks

Ok, here comes the California dude with a suggestion about what appears to
be too simple- the gender choice. For some people this is not a simple
binary choice. We don't need to cover EVERY possibility, just additional
box of
* "Prefer not to say" or "NA" (not applicable).
/me reminds folks of RedHat's widely respected It gets better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4geTMvTwE8

The T in LGBT stands for trans-gendered, just one of types of  people that
might check that box.

ALL Hail Tux the Magnificent!

-Mark