Fedora User Survey draft

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 15 02:15:24 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 06:39:30PM -0400, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> > I for one want to know what sorta arm are people using? Is it Pi,
> > Beagleboard?
> I can make a conditional question to ask about specific ARM device but
> what's the better answer for the hardware question? Someone emailed me
> directly about the "Other ARM device" noting that there could be a laptop

Isn't this getting a little bit into too much detail?

If we _are_ going to get that specific on ARM, maybe also have options for
EC2 / Rackspace or other public OpenStack / Private cloud? But, again, I
kind of think too much detail for this survey.

Ooh -- I *would* like to see something like "In a VM on my Mac or Windows
desktop or laptop", though.