Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:49:39 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 04:42 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 10/16/2013 11:36 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>> On 10/16/2013 04:05 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
>>>
>>> Legitimate bugs are a waste of resources?
>>
>> When was I saying that?
>
> I said:
>
> "For bugs that still are applicable, I see no problem with that either.
> It's a price well worth paying IMO."
>
> to which you indirectly replied:
>
> "however we cannot be wasting project resources dealing with their
> problems"
>
> Sure, for *remix specific* bugs, it is indeed a waste.  Do you have
> any sort of statistics or metrics that this is a significant problem?

Identifying those is the problem and happens only very late ( when
maintainer or qa community member cannot reproduce and the reporter
reveals it or when he attaches something that gives that away despite
him claiming that it's Fedora that he's running )

> (Lacking that, we have to assume it is not a problem).

We already had this discussion a while back in the test list regarding
one of the russian remixes.

JBG