Board/Project Governance

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 9 16:27:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> > I'm curious as to what people think.  I'm putting this out there as a
> > discussion starter.  Hopefully the discussion it generates is positive
> > and thought provoking.
>
> So, I was serious when I said the above.  I mean, I figured maybe
> comments would be light on Friday, but it's been 3 days and only two
> people have made any comments at all (thank you).  None of the Board
> members have said anything.

I'm all for the idea, especially if encourages more communication and more
active participation in Fedora governance.  Hopefully it'll have a some
room for voices outside of the technical steering committees as well,
because I think it's valuable to have a wide range of experiences and
backgrounds on the Board.

--
Jared Smith