Fedora meeting 2013-09-19 on irc

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 18 11:41:36 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

A reminder that there is a Board IRC meeting today (Thursday,
2013/09/19)

What: Fedora Board Meeting (IRC)
Where: irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting-1
When: 18:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific, 7pm London/BST, 8pm
Paris/Brno/CEST)

Agenda :
- ticket 146 : Fedora naming process

Given the age of the ticket ( soon 1 year ), given that we had time to
discuss ad nauseum, I suggest that we vote at the end of the meeting, if
we have the quorum ( which we may not have due to Linuxcon ) and decide
what to do.

No one will leave his irc client until we finished to vote :)

Among the proposal :
- drop the release name
- keep the process as is
- delegate to the community

Also, the question of how to integrate that with current proposals of 3
products have been asked by jreznik, with "delegating to the community"
being "delegating to each group".
--
Michael Scherer