Community voting

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:12:47 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 01:02 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I don't mean to say that the voting app can't or shouldn't be used for
> anything else; it's fine to use it for other specific things where it makes
> sense, but we shouldn't start straw-polling on one-off arbitrary issues.

I hardly call settling the long outstanding community issue of reporters
working directly upstream ( which many upstream wants ) or strictly
downstream ( which reporters wants ) is arbitrary issue...

So we have both community voice up and vote once the feedback has been
gathered and summarized and the result from that we will be working
towards bettering in the next 5 to 10 years

JBG