Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 19:24:40 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

If I understood Matthews proposal the way it would work is that once you start the Software installer it will
poll a list of sources it knows about for the repository metadata. Once this polling is complete the software
descriptions etc. would be listed in the Software Installer. Of course once that is done things would look along the
lines of the mockups I posted.

Christian