Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 20:30:24 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

There is nothing non-free specific about what I proposed here, we have no way of knowing
if those 3rd party repositories it finds contains non-free software or not, just like you have
no way of knowing what kind of sofware a google search will find for you.

All I described was a general purpose tool for finding software.

Christian