Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 22 00:36:17 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: Anyone that feels that "free choices suck", needs to move to
> Mac/Windows already and be done with it.

I'd prefer they write a patch to fix the things that suck, or a bug
report if they can't write code.  If nobody did that then Open Source
software wouldn't work or exist, including Fedora.  Please be mindful
of the replies you give to people.  Empower them to make a difference.
 Don't kill your contributor and user base by telling them to use a
non-free OS because they point out something is suboptimal.

josh