Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:38:50 UTC 2014

On 01/22/2014 03:33 AM, inode0 wrote:
> I have the hope that by the introduction of the WGs (all of them) we
> will gain many new users over the coming years and I'd like to let
> that play out for a while before jumping off any bridges.

I question the entire concept of the project "running" after *end users*
and our endless *fragmented actions* that lead to that.

To me that is a fools errand so why cant we for once *focus* on our
*existing individuals* that *already* are *contributing their free time*
to the project and start taking down barriers in the project instead of
building new walls?

JBG